- besides, next to (locative)
- beyond, more than, compared to (comparative)
- beyond, besides, in addition to, apart from (partitive)
- contrary to, in opposition to (adversative)
- in reference to, with respect to; deriving from
- nearly, but, just
- instead of, in place of, in exchange for
one who is contrary to, in opposition to (adversative)
- to pass by, to go past, to bypass (object: none)
- to pass, go by (of time) (object: none)
- to pass s.o. by, to bypass s.o.
- to pass by s.th., to go past, bypass s.th.
- to pass before s.o. with s.th.
- to visit, pass through (object: none)
- to visit/pass through somewhere (object: place)
- to visit, encounter s.o.
- to solicit, bother s.o.
- to befall, visit upon s.o. (subject: negative event)
- to sue s.o.
- to sue s.o. for s.th. (object2: subject of dispute)
- to leave, move along, go away (object: none)
- to leave/depart (euphemism for dying) (object: none)
- to leave/depart from s.o. (euphemism for dying) (object2: person)
- to pass away, to come to an end (referent: world; object: none)
- to pass into s.th. (object: place)
- to pass into, be transformed into s.th. (object: state)
- to put s.th. forth
- to lead astray, to pervert, to influence s.o.