- duty, purpose, use
- purpose, use of doing s.th. (object: conjunctive clause)
- purpose, use of s.th., so that s.th. (object1: noun phrase, object2: result clause)
- need, want, necessity (specific sense unclear)
- need, want, necessity
- need, want, necessity (attributive)
- need of s.th.
- need to do s.th. (object: infinitive)
- thing needed by s.o.
- necessity/requirement for/(characteristic) of s.th.
- possessions, objects of utility
- to need s.o.
- to need s.th.
- to be necessary to s.th. (object: purpose clause)