- to work, be active, have an effect (object: none)
- to work, labor (object: none)
- to act, be active, possess activity (object: none)
- to act, be active, possess activity in some manner
- to be able to do s.th. (object: inf.)
- to be engaged in s.th.
- to incite, instigate s.o., be at work in s.o., have an effect on s.o. (subject: superhuman being)
- to enable, drive s.o. (to do something)
- to control s.th. (object: malevolent superhuman being)
- to produce, make s.th.
- to have an effect on, work on s.th.
- to set s.o./s.th. to s.th.
- to work, produce s.th. in s.o.
- to cause s.th. to do s.th.
- (divine) working, activity, action, operation
- influence, action (of astral powers)
- effect, influence (of malevolent superhuman entity)
- activity, power (malevolent superhuman being)